Catch up on Aman

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Crush of the Week Wednesdays

Katherine Heigl
Katherine Heigl
Helpin' you get over the hump...

Little did I know that my cram-session of Grey's Anatomy dvds would lead me to have one of my biggest crushest ever... she's cute, festive, beautiful, loyal, lovely, fiesty in a cute way, and has a great sense of humor... well as far as I've gotten to know her... which is only through her role on Grey's Anatomy. But hey, that's probably the only capacity I'll ever know her in, so yes... she's perfect, regardless of how she really is in reality! Definitley the easisest decision I've yet had to make for CoW! You ROCK Izzy! :-P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is a crushest?

9:06 PM  
Blogger Aman said...

hehe, nice catch on the typo! i meant crushes... :-P

11:40 PM  
Blogger Aman said...

start watching greys' anatomy for more!!! :-P

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home