Catch up on Aman

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Forget Boycotting Tea... Boycott Sex!

What do you think the most effective form of boycott could be...? I can think of a number of things, but boycotting sex for a cause would probabaly be near the top of my list... Imagine that... not being able to do it with your partner, cause he/she disagreed with your opinions and beliefs... Granted, in some cases, such a strong stance may be required... but I hope this doesn't become a trend and start happening regurlarly in households across America and the rest of the world... that woud SUCK! Well, not for me, not yet, as I'm single... but still... this is a silly idea nevertheless.

Silly, but still very popular.
- Columbia gangsters face a sex ban from their wives and girlfriends until they give up their guns and start being more civil against each other.
- European women tried to unite a sex boycott against all their partners who were pro-war.
- And lastly, women in Turkey organized a boycott of sex until they got fresh clean drinking water, and won!

Now, I guess most of these, except for the pro-war BS, are worthwhile causes... but I'm afraid that women will soon realize just how much power they have over us men... and we won't be able to stand up to anything in front of their noose on sex.

We're *screwed* if they do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home