Catch up on Aman

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Crush of the Week Wednesdays, With a Twist

As you know, every Wednesday I post a Crush of the Week on this blog. I do it because like all other men, I amire the beauty that women have to offer, I relish the spice they bring into our lives, and I keep fantasizing about different women every week since I simply can as I'm not in any serious relationship. But for this week, I thought I'd make it a little different and focus on women in another way... granted, this all may be slightly exaggerated.. but then again, the Crush of the Week posts are never just your 'typical' woman.
Helpin' you get over the hump...

2 Comments:

Blogger Aman said...

yeah... thought I'd mix it up... i've been focusing too much on ideality... and not enough on reality ;-)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Love - very funny.

And can I just say before I try to leave this comment FOR THE FIFTH TIME that the word verification is a total pain in the ass? I never get it on the first try!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home