Catch up on Aman

Sunday, July 16, 2006

You've Been Catching Up on Aman for Over a Month!

First post: June 16th, 2006: "Intro to the Blog"
Today's date: July 16th, 2006
Time elapsed: 1 month!!! :)

Is this a one-month anniversary blog post...? Well, technically, no, it isn't. That's because an anniversary only happens once a year! Don't blame me, this is what the Romans decided on when they created the word anniversarius, which is the Latin word from which 'anniversary' is derived. So, though I would love to make a big deal of my one-full month... I really can't call it an anniversary.

Anyhow, overall, it's been a great first month. Believe it or not, it's not easy keeping up a blog, especially when it's a hobby... Keeping up with posts, adding new topics, discussions and innovations can all take a heavy toll on your time... I'd guess it to be about an hour a day... at least... Mabye it's taking me so long because I'm not very proficient at it yet, but hey, I'm not complaining a bit.

But before I pat myself on the back about reaching this mini-milestone, I need to give my thanks to all of you for only you have made this possible. I get burnt-out at times and might have a hard time focusing on what else I could add..., but every hit I get from someone makes me want to continue adding to the blog.. and every comment someone adds makes me realize that people really are actually taking time out to read my crap. And at the end of the day... that is what really keeps me going.

People often ask me about how much spare time I have, or, how could I waste my time on working on a blog instead of something more productive... I often ponder on the same questions... but honestly, working on this blog has been one of the most rewarding experiences for me ever... and I guess that's what really matters.

So, here's to thanking you for your patronage, your comments, your critiques and your support! Also, don't forget to continue catching up on Aman!

Progress Report: First month's Unique Hits (# of different cpus logging on each day):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home