Catch up on Aman

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Staying ahead of the Blogger Curb...!

Hey guys.. It's late.. just a bit past 1am, and I have to be at the gym early... but here I am, working for YOU... I've noticed that you guys have been commenting my blogs... and I do appreciate that... its just funny to me, as I started to blog not because I thought people would ever read my crap... but because they would like my pics... but ironically enough... I don't even have one comment on any of my pics.

Oh well.. I guess they're just mediocre. However, I have updated 'My Foto Show' and am more pleased with it, not the photos, just the formating of the website ;) Just click on the photos to go to the next one... and you get a better/larger pic from the start. Also the pic titles appear when you scroll over the pic with our mouse. I thought these techniques would come in handy just in case my photography ever gets any better! So, check it out! (Linky on the left)

I personally think this is the best picture-sharing technique used anywhere on Blogspot, and therefore, I'm sure my work will get copied soon by other Bloggers.. but I will take solace in the fact that I brought it to my friends first! So, enjoy :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aman said...

If you hover over the pic with your mouse... you will see the title!
If you click on a pic, you will be taken to the previous pic.

If I write comments for all my pics, and update my blog... then I will have to give up on sleep... hope u understand.

Besides, I feel that a title should be good enough for a pic...I try and pick my titles to reflect what I was thinking... remember... a picture is worth a thousand words! :)

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home