Catch up on Aman

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Take my advice.... I'm not using it!

I look back at all the things that have been bugging me, things that disturb me. I even ask myself... why did I do that... what was I thinking... why do I let her, him, IT, disturb me the way I do... Why can't I just take the advice I give to others... and apply it to myself. Why!!?
Do you know why...? Am I the only one that feels this way...?
Maybe if I was Deepak Chopra... or someone else like him.. maybe then, I would be at peace! But heck, I don't want to be at peace... I like the action... I just want to be happy...! And I am, for the most part... until some little shit somewhere in the world says something, acts in a certain way (or doesn't act) and it ends up totally ruining my mood!
Am I insecure... am I too conscious of what others think... am I a perfectionist... do I expect perfection from others... is it all of these issues...? Whatever it is, it needs to, and it WILL change! Damnit! Life's too short for this mess.
From now on, I promise to consult myself, before I consult others...!
There... I feel a little better already! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bit said...

Well even shrinks are in therapy, and they make a living giving advice. I guess they don't know how to listen to their own advice either. Or maybe we all just need to vent to get perspective... and that's why we have blogs!!

Good luck with your blog. Keep 'em coming!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Sudhir said...

If you don't use your own advice, then I'm not sure I want to use it! You know what they say! "Practice what you preach" or something like that....Just kidding, bro :)

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home